There are always new and exciting updates on social media sites. And here you will get to know about secret social media hacks you want to try now.
There are a number of secret social media hacks but here we will discuss some of them for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Share Instagram Images Elsewhere After Uploading.
• Share the image to Twitter or Facebook once uploading it to Instagram.
• As we know that you can share the image instantly once you upload it to the Instagram, but you can also go back to any of your images and share an Instagram image.
• First of all, decide which Instagram photo in your gallery you want to share. Go to down in the right corner and click on the ellipsis button and select “Share”.
• The images and caption appear where you can edit what you originally posted on Instagram, so you can do any modification to what has been written before you share it. Then select what social media site you want it to post on and then share it. Yes, it’s Done!
Take Better Photos without Posting Them
Set your phone to Airplane mode and start taking snaps. It will be saved to your phone but it will not get posted instantly to Instagram. It helps you to pick up the best image to be posted on the Instagram.
Best Time To Post on Instagram
• Have you ever thought what will be the best time to share that tricked out Instagram images?
• Well, Iconosquare analyzes your post history and interaction on Instagram and tell you the best time to post Instagram photos.
• Moreover, you can also view your most engaged followers, most liked, your new follower and a lot more.
• Just customize What You Share on Facebook and with whom.
• Don’t want your father to see that photo? Or some post your boss could see? It’s quite easy with this simple hack:
• Click on the tab to the left of your post and choose “More Options” and Facebook will pop up another page for you. Just enter the name of people you don’t want to share your post or images buy instagram likes for $1.
Download Your Facebook Pictures
Pick&Zip app will let you download all your photos and also collect photos you are tagged in. You can also download pictures from Instagram.
Hide from Your Annoying Friends?
You must have that friend who always started chatting once he/she caught you online. Yes, there is a hack for them. Go offline for a specific list of people you don’t want to chat often.
How to Pin Something from Facebook
• Just Click on the Facebook picture you want to pin.
• Right-click the image (or control + click on a Mac) and choose “Open Image in new tab” in the drop down menu.
• Then you will be able to pin that picture from that particular page.