Cheap limousines do not connote a depreciated vehicle, but rather it is inexpensive. Cheap limousine services do not differ, in any way, to high-class limousine services. It depends on the limousine company if they cater to the upscale market. If they do, then you know they are quite costly. And for the middle or average earning Americans, the promise of renting an inexpensive limousine service is already a luxury they can afford.
Limousines are luxury vehicle or a “special occasion” transport. Occasions that are serviced by limousine companies are corporate or gala events, prom limousine service, weddings, airport limousine service, bachelor or bachelorette parties, tours, funeral, or any occasion that a client requests.
If it is your first time to hire a limousine service, here are the tips you can ask your limousine service contact:
1. EXPERIENCE — Inquire about the limousine company’s age in the business. The older the company is, the more experience they have in the livery industry. The more experience they have the more reliable they will be.
2. LICENSE — Inquire the company if they are licensed to operate. Transportation companies are required to have Federal authority to operate their vehicles from the transportation department, as well as, local state operating authority. Make sure that they do have it limo rental services.
3. INSURANCE — If an accident occurred, knowing that the limousine service you hired has commercial insurance coverage, you know you will be tranquil. If they do, ask them to provide you with a certificate of coverage.
4. AFFILIATION — Make it a point to know that the limousine company you are interested in hiring is affiliated with reputable organizations like The National Limousine Association as well as their local livery association.
5. TESTIMONIALS — Making background check is important so inquire about the limousine company’s client; ask their opinion on how the service is delivered. If you think that the testimonial is favorable then you have the prerogative to continue the service.
6. VEHICLE – Ask if you could see the vehicle you are inquiring about in person. If you don’t have the time, you can ask your contact at the limousine company to send you an email where all the vehicle’s details are specified and the features including the size and its passenger ratio. Ask them what are their fleet vehicles are. Normally, there are standard stretch , super stretch limousines, SUV hummers, Escalades, Rolls Royces, Sedans, shuttle vans, party buses – or just about anything that looks corporate and big enough for five or more people.